Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 28th Meeting

Because of several things, I'm behind a bit with updates. Major surgery recovery is one of my excuses.

Our last meeting took place at Scoops, our new meeting place. We gathered at noon, and those present were Ted, Marsha, Sandy, Betty, and Jamie. It was good to have a chance to share our news, resources we have found, and other gems.

We did a writing exercise using prompts, and wrote for fifteen minutes. After we shared what we had written, Ted and Jamie shared their work. Good going!

We hope to see everyone on August 11 at noon in the Sawmill Crossing at Scoops. We meet in the back room.

2 comments:

  1. I'm bringing in a short story on the 11th. I know. Wonder of wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific! I look forward to hearing it.

    ReplyDelete